Apple iWatch, Smart Watches, Wristbands… I’m sorry but I like my traditional, classical watches for several reason.
- Many of these devices are released and already receive criticism of being outdated and underpowered.
- Isn’t it somehow contradicting that on one hand Apple releases 2 new phones with large displays but on the other hand tries to sell us a mini screens that’s supposed to do all?
- Analog / chronograph watches will still be cool in a good few years to come
- The classical just does what it is supposed to do … give the time
- Price, 400 USD + for an device that will be outdated / replaced in a year… mhh
Well maybe things will change but at this stage I will stick to my smartphone and enjoy the good “old” chronograph.
Category: Video News